Cierra Vista

December 12, 2022

Cierra Vista is an up and coming neighborhood in Liberty Hill, TX. It’s perfect for those seeking a combination of country atmosphere and city amenities. With shopping, local eateries, parks, and wildlife centers nearby, Cierra Vista offers something for everyone. Residents can enjoy walks on tree-lined streets with views of nearby hills in the distance. Shopping aficionados will love the Liberty Hill Mall located just minutes away from Cierra Vista. The neighborhood also boasts excellent school districts, top medical facilities, and a beautiful landscape that includes creeks and farmland perfect for those who enjoy peaceful afternoons in nature.


According to the most recent census, 34% of the Cierra Vista population is Hispanic or Latino, 21% are Caucasian and 17% are African American. The median age of inhabitants is 35 years old and 46% of residents have children under 18 years old. 49% of households have an average income below $50,000 per year while the other half make up for 51%. With affordable housing and good schools nearby, Cierra Vista is an attractive option for young families. All these demographics make Cierra Vista a vibrant neighborhood set on fast growth in Liberty Hill.


The education of Cierra Vista is of the highest quality. The public school system has one K-8 elementary school and one high school, both receiving an ‘A+’ for their performance on state standardized tests. In addition to these schools, there are excellent private schools in the area offering everything from pre-kindergarten to high school diplomas. Cierra Vista is also home to the prestigious Hometown University, which offers undergraduate and graduate degrees in a wide range of subjects. 

The university’s small class sizes and experienced faculty ensure that every student receives individual attention and assistance when needed. With so much educational opportunity available here in Cierra Vista, parents can rest assured that their children are receiving an excellent education every step of the way.


Cierra Vista, a thriving small neighborhood that offers unique experiences to visitors. Those looking for some western charm and fresh air can explore miles of scenic trails and parks or visit historic landmarks like the Gentry House museum. Spend an afternoon taking in spectacular views from Inspirations Point or challenge yourself with a high-ropes adventure course. 

For nights filled with art and music, Cierra Vista is home to multiple galleries and performance venues hosting up-and-coming musicians from all around the region. And when it comes time to eat, you’ll find everything from artisan coffee shops to bistros that feature locally grown fruits, vegetables, and meats.

Cierra Vista is an exceptional neighborhood. It offers an excellent selection of housing options and plenty of fun activities for everyone to enjoy. Its relatively small size contributes to a sense of community and connectedness among its residents. Residents also benefit from all the restaurants, shops, and parks that are conveniently located nearby. Overall, anyone looking for a safe and friendly place to call home should consider putting Cierra Vista on their list of potential neighborhoods.


In addition, if you’re looking for a caliber of living that your family deserves, look no further than Iron Oak. This exceptional neighborhood offers an idyllic setting with picturesque homes, cozy yards and tree-lined streets. Its convenient access to nearby schools and recreation centers make it the perfect place for young families to settle down and grow.

Urtiz Roofing and Waterproofing

Read More

Related Posts

No Results Found

The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.

Booking Form

Send us Message

Contact Blog
Call Now Button